5.00
(1 Rating)

SELL LIKE CRAZY MENTORSHIP ACADEMY

Uncategorized
Wishlist Share
Share Course
Page Link
Share On Social Media

About Course

Discover the fundamentals to launching a sales campaign on Facebook and Instagram that converts like CRAZY, making you 2x, 3x, and 5x your Investment in advertising.

Setting up ads is just 30%. The remaining 70% comes from the things you do before and after advertising.
This course aims to show you the right way to get results with Facebook ads by doing those things properly.
It’s designed to be an all-in-one course to show you EVERYTHING  you need to succeed with advertising on Facebook ads.

 

It also comes with a 90 Days Mentorship designed to give you guidiance until you are earning $500 monthly with Facebook & Instagram Ads.

Show More

What Will You Learn?

  • You will learn the entire structure of advertising which makes for a successful campaign. These indispensable parts of advertising are
  • 1. Pre-advertising : Everything you need to do before you setup ads
  • 2. Advertising : You will discover different advertising structures that work for different campaigns. These are the thing you need to do to turn RANDOM FACEBOOKERS to INTERESTED TRAFFIC.
  • 3. Post advertising : Discover the things you need to do to convert INTERESTED TRAFFIC to Money In your POCKET.

Course Content

Module 1 – PRE- ADVERTISING SETUP
Discover everything you need to do before launching ads to get them to work

  • How To Create A Sales Mindset
    04:09
  • How To Calculate Your Marketing Budget
    04:01
  • How To Create Content That Sells
    15:49
  • How To Carry Out Competitor Research 1
    10:01
  • How To Carry Out Competitor Research 2
    10:52
  • How To Carry Out Customer Research
    19:58
  • How To Write Advertising Copies
    20:16
  • How To Write Advertising Copies With AI
    09:04
  • How To Buy A Domain Name With Namecheap
    15:11
  • How To Buy & Setup Your Domain name using systeme.io (2)
    13:46
  • How To Build A Simple Landing Page Using Systeme
    38:02
  • How To Create Anchor Links Using Systeme.io
    02:07
  • How To Setup WhatsApp Auto responder
    06:08
  • How To collect Leads Using Cognito Forms
    32:31
  • How To Create Creatives Using Canva
    30:13
  • How To Get US Dollar Cards For Payment
    24:27

Module 2 – FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM ADS SETUP
Facebook ads setup for ecommerce, lead generation explained

MODULE 3 – ECOM MONEY – HOW TO SELL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WITH FACEBOOK ADS
HOW TO RUN FACEBOOK ADS FOR PHYSICAL PRODUCTS AND MAKE 100K AND ABOVE MONTHLY

MODULE 4 – COURSE CREATORS & AFFILIATES CASHOUT KIT
How To Make 250k+ ($250 ) Monthly As An Affiliate Marketer Or Course Creator Selling Your Products Using Facebook Ads Lead Generation Secrets

MODULE 5 – REAL ESTATE MILLIONAIRE BUNDLE
How To Sell Million Naira Properties Using Real Estate Ads and ABC ( Authority Building Content) Marketing

MODULE 6 – MEDIA BUYERS PLAYBOOK
How to get High Paying Advertising Clients. Getting high paying clients has its benefits. Lets show you how to get started

Module 7 – POST ADVERTISING – CLOSING & SALES
What are the things you must do after advertising to turn interested traffic to money in your bank account

Resources

Student Ratings & Reviews

5.0
Total 1 Rating
5
1 Rating
4
0 Rating
3
0 Rating
2
0 Rating
1
0 Rating
Sean B Samy
2 months ago
An amazing course I recommend anyone serious about selling should take